Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Real Housewives of Disney




Did you catch Lindsey Lohan on SNL? It's okay, I didn't either. I've been a bit busy actually, college application deadlines are coming up fast.

I don't think I can upload it straight from the web...but it's on this website. And if that doesn't work, I'll add it below as well.

LOVED Kristin Wiig's Cinderella.

Best line (Cinderella) - "Here's some good advice. Never marry a guy who's really into shoes".

Although this one cracked me up as well (Snow White) - "Looks like my stepmother isn't the only evil queen in town"


Links:
SNL's 5 Best Skits: Lindsay Lohan's Less-than-Stellar Comeback
The Real Housewives Of Disney: 'SNL' Pitches A New Bravo Series (VIDEO)

Picture from : here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...