Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

Another BB Cream post

So I've been playing with the Garnier BB Cream I bought in light/medium. After perusing through about ten different beauty forums looking at reviews and suggestions, I found a post that suggested mixing it with foundation.

Image from here

My camera charger cord is MIA, so I'll have to post pics later but now I'm only slightly orange-ish (hardly noticeable really).

Anyways, the whole point was to link to this thing I found via Pinterest (which is sooooo highly addictive). The site's called Total Beauty, and their editors made a list of their favorite BB Creams. Garnier's version makes their cut because it's affordability.




I'll put the link below. I'm seriously considering the Boscia or the Dr. Jart after I run out of the Garnier (and all my other tinted moisturizer). It'll be awhile...I'm a tad bit addicted to make up.




Links:

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-bb-creams
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...