Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Ottoman - tufted and gold!

I feel like I've linked a lot to Target this week. I don't mean to sound like a silly fan girl. Target (or Tar-jay for those of us in the know) is a quick hop and a jump up the road. So when I want to get out of the house but can't meet any friends then I hit up Target.

I've been drooling over this home furniture and accessories collection called "Golden Days". Other than the fact that I don't have a job at the moment or any extra space or any need for this stuff, I would have bought the whole collection. It's pretty blues, pinks, whites, golds, greens, tans...just lovely really.




I went today and a lot of the collection had been moved to the end of the aisles. Which is where Target puts it extra sale and clearance stuff. I bought the pouf for $35 and one of the glass perfume bottles (on the white table above) for about $6.

Now I just need to find a place to put them. . .




Images from Womansday.com and Target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...