Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Russian Election

Let's talk about Putin. As in the one and only Vladimir Putin.

He won the election in Russia (I think? But here's 27 Reasons Why He Definitely Won). There's some concern among some of the Russian population. But I was utterly gobsmacked over a picture that ran.


That's Mr. Putin and his wife, Mrs. Lyudmila Putina. I had no idea he was married. It doesn't matter at all of course, but I can't believe I missed the fact. I mean. I know the man does other stuff. Like....



Drive a Race Car
Via

Via

He hangs out with some other scary dudes...doing scary dude stuff
Via

He might be the leader of a motorcycle gang
Via

He's the arm wrestling champion...of the world
Via



Of course, he's not a total (absolutely terrifying) bad-ass. He also cuddles puppies
Via

He can give "the wink"
Via
He can strut...on a red carpet.
Via

beat that Tyra Banks

He plays twinsies with US Presidents

Via

Via
His second career is a horse whisperer
Via

But he doesn't care for valentine's day
Via


I did find other images of Mrs. P when I googled. I still can't believe I didn't know. Of course...he'd probably tell me to keep my "snotty nose" out of his business.

Via
From Putin's Wikipedia page

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...