Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Harry Potter





I have a confession.

I haven't seen the last Harry Potter movie. I have a reason, I promise!

I was about a week away from taking the GMAT, and I was panicked and in the (study) zone. I did partake in the "Butterbeer Latte" at the coffee place where I was studying

The Butterbeer Latte and my oh so pretty GMAT book 

Also, the local cupcake shop made Harry Potter themed cupcakes








Pretty cool and delicious. But I never did go see the movie. Luckily Netflix has it and it's sitting on my counter as we speak. So tonight is a Harry Potter night.

Also, J.K. Rowling is writing another (non-Harry Potter) book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...