Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Grad School Applications!




Not to sound super boring (but it is) but I'm finishing up my college applications this week. Somehow my application to Paris didn't go in (even though they said it originally did) so I need to figure
that out and I have to send off some extra things (like my resume) to a school in Australia.

No fun Thursday night for this girl :(

I also need to do some housework. This is seriously not going to be a fun night.

The good news is that I'm learning a bit more about how to make my blog nicer. Like adding a menu bar. Whew..a bit harder than I thought (I want a pretty one!). We'll see how that goes...it might be a disaster. An EPIC disaster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...