Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Closets

I need a new closet. As in...I need an extension to my bedroom that is massive so I can build the perfect closet. It needs to hold all my clothes, and shoes, and jewelry. Because cleaning out my normal sized closet would be sensible y'all. And I'm too tired to be sensible!



Of course...there's a two story closet. That's right. TWO stories. I'll need to win the lotto for that particular design. Or sacrifice half of my future house. I'm slightly tempted too...



Right now my closet looks more like this...


Guess I should start purging, cleaning and organizing!

All the images are from Pinterest, except the last one which is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...