Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Target makes shirts in support of the LGBT community...angers Conservative Minnesota

I must say, I was quite proud of Target for this. Because I wasn't proud of them for giving money to that one group (a couple of years ago). Not to get too controversial, but I don't know why it's such a big deal to keep this whole separate but equal thing. Let everyone get hitched who wants to. I'll be glad just to find a boyfriend that doesn't have a drinking problem!

Target is selling t-shirts to support a group that hopes to strike down a gay marriage ban. And the one by Gwen Stefani is adorable.

One of the detractors in the article talks about the consumer base of Target. When I go shopping, the base at my store tends to be educated women, teenagers and children. Not really the people's he's thinking of I would think.

Gwen Stefani's design

News Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...