Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cos Bar at Target

Target's newest collaboration is with a bunch of boutique shoppes. I've been trying to curtail my shopping habits so I didn't rush out right away and get any of the new stuff.

By the time I managed to get around to perusing Target, most of the stuff had been pretty picked over, but I still got some cute things from the Cos Bar "shoppe".

I've only managed to play with the two nail-polishes so far but I'm quite excited about the rest of the stuff.

Target.com foot file, eye mask


Target.com tweezers (purple) and (green), body butter and body scrub
From Target.com, purple (L) and bronze (R)





I'm not a massive fan of all the colors and packaging though. It's kinda strangely Halloween-ish. Not that it stopped me on the tweezers. But it's why I didn't get any bags or mirrors--not quite my style. I think it had to be a lot of other's peoples because the line was mostly sold out.

From GirlyBubble



Additional Websites:

  1. Target.com
  2. Cos Bar Website
  3. Cos Bar on Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...