Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 25, 2012

the Royal Ascot...is not the Kentucky Derby.

I'm talking hat wise.

I can get down with some fascinators, I can even deal with some of the more "creative" things I've seen at British weddings. I'm a bit worried when I can't tell if your hat is legit, or if it's a manic bird attacking your head. There's a problem if I might need to shoot your hat. That's all I'm saying.

(I still secretly love all the ladies who wear the crazy hats...it takes some fashion cojones to do it, so mad props...even if I have an urge to shoot your hat).

There were some new "fashion" rules at Ascot. I don't know what they were. It didn't seem to stop the hats at least.

Patriotic ladies! They look fabulous!
THIS lady...is my favorite. 
I'm not kidding. I love her. She can come over for red velvet cake and mint julies anytime.


sea of hats...and top hats! I love the top hats!



Might be the best dressed ones! 







Images are from Hats off for the Ascot Races

Accompanying article that explains Royal Ascot and more pictures, Hold on to your hats, it's a windy day at Royal Ascot and UK's posh Royal Ascot clamps down on wild fashion





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...