Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

studying abroad update



Oh dear, I'm not quite sure where I'm going yet. I've heard back from three schools. I got accepted into two, but not the last one. And I'm okay with that. I was pretty sick during my undergraduate and my GPA suffered because of it so I wasn't expecting miracles.

But as soon as I accept, I have a couple of weeks before I apply for a visa and then move. It's absolutely terrifying. And knowing me, there's going to be huge, detailed lists of things I need and things I need to do. Considering some of the schools I applied to have an actual winter...I'm going to have to buy a new wardrobe.

I just don't know where to shop for winter/cold weather clothes. We'll see how this all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...