Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cleaning without chemicals

I know I've mentioned I have migraines. I still don't know what causes them, but I have noticed that there are things I can do that limit me having horrid death-pain types.

All the cleaners that you can buy at the stores can give me a headache if I don't air out the room during and after the cleaning process. Sad right? Cleaning makes me sick! Terrific excuse to never clean again (actually--I have several of those, I tend to hurt myself when cleaning. I've managed to crack my tailbone and bang my fingernail right off.)



So, I'm constantly on the search to figure out how to clean without normal cleaning things. You know, stuff grandma would do (well, my grandmommy was older). Baking soda and vinegar are my go to at the moment. And they work pretty well actually.

from Picklee.com

I know you can't see that really well...but the website, 10 Remarkable DIY Cleaning Solutions, has the image where you can blow it up and read them all like the first image.

I'm always looking for new things, hopefully I'll have a clean house eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...