First off...I feel like I need to be friends with these people. I don't even need a back story.
|via Texts From Last Night|
This is how NASA transports the space shuttle. It's also the last flight of the Discovery space shuttle.
The Titanic has been all over the news because of the anniversary of the sinking of the ship. This was probably the coolest thing I've seen. The iceberg and the Titanic is huge!
|Created by Gerry Hofstetter|
An $87 million (yes MILLION) dollar house is going on the auction block...and I think that I could totally buy it if I lock everyone else out of the auction room and cut the phone lines so no one can phone in a bid. Totally realistic. I've got about...ummmm 25....dollars.
|model of the house|
But I suppose I could like beige...87 million dollars of beige.
Of course, my (haha) future beige palace pales in comparison to the most expensive house in the world. Which is about 1 billion or 2 billion. I'm not really sure. Of course, no one's living in that house according to the Daily Mail (which tends to give me a Daily Chuckle...)
- Texts from Last Night
- Last Flight of Discovery space shuttle over Washington D.C. from MSNBC's PhotoBlog
- Gerry Hofstetter, a swiss artist, projected an image of the Titanic on an iceberg, from MSNBC's PhotoBlog
- $87 Million California Mansion heads to the auction block via MSNBC's photoblog
- Inside the World's First Billion Dollar House via Forbes
- World's Most expensive house lies abandoned...because billionaire owners believe it would be bad luck to move in via Daily Mail.