Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day



Don't let the picture fool you, I absolutely adore Valentine's Day. It's also a wonderful excuse to eat lots of chocolate without any regrets. 


(oh my lord...that looks delicious!)

Sadly I'm going to spend my evening writing essays for graduate school. Sadness. To make up for this dull evening I ran to the bookstore and TJ Maxx. The TJ Maxx near me put all their Christmas surplus on clearance and since I need more random knick-knacks off I went. It was fairly picked over but I did manage to get some cute note cards and some hand warmers. 
(not exactly as cute as this)

The pocket warmers are these little gel packs that fit into a little knit sack. Then the little sack goes into a coat pocket. Genius! 

I hope everyone else has a lovely valentine's day and I hope I get these essays done! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...