Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Little Introduction




I'm a twenty-ish southern girl who graduated from college right when the economy crashed. Since I had two (yes...two) fine arts degrees I decided to take some review of my life. I moved back home and decided to start looking at grad schools (eek!).
               
 Most of the girls I know are married (or getting married), have children or are hardcore crafters. I've had a hard time fitting back into the scene since I can't be trusted with a glue gun and children scare me just a tad. It's also not super fun to be the only single gal with all the married people (not that I don't adore my married friends-they are awesome).
            
   Anyways, I figured meeting some blogging buddies might be some fun. Plus I can connect with people who might like the same random stuff I like. I mean, how can you not love the train-wreck that is the "real housewives" franchise? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...