Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Get away Scot free!

Waiting for my UK Student Visa...still. Which freaks me out massively. When I told my cousin, he sent me this video of a comic named Michael Macintyre. He drops some f-bombs, so there's your warning right there. But I laughed so hard, I cried. The man is a total hoot!



So hopefully this visa will come in before school starts (eek! I'm really freaked out) so I went ahead and got myself a new laptop/net book/computer thingy

via Amazon
It's pretty! and really tiny. Go me for not picking out a crap-tastic laptop!

I'm also looking for a coat, because I get cold when the temperature gets below 70 degrees (fahrenheit), which it apparently does across the pond. So, appropriate coats are necessary. Warm coats, with insulation. That make me look like a fluffy penguin. Yay (ugh).

Of course, I fell in love with this coat...impractical as it may be.

via
And this one is pretty
via
But neither will keep me warm like a puffy coat will. sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...