Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Carrie Underwood's legs




if I make it to the gym tomorrow, I should probably reward myself with a cookie. I real one too, not one of those imaginary ones that my doctor thinks I should eat.

Carrie Underwood is, of course, a star. So part of her job is looking amazing. And she has wonderful legs to  show off.

And she doesn't eat fast food. Or meat.

Sometimes a girl just needs some chicken nuggets. And if I miss the elliptical the next day...well, I'll just have to suffer the shame.

Anyways, this article, is all about her exercise routine. They even have names for some of these exercises. I've never heard of most of them, and the rest I avoid by sheer will power. For instance, "Squat Jacks"...doesn't that make you want to go cry in a corner? It should.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...